Corporate Office has been engaged in replacing the RisGen Risk Management software and I was the Project Sponsor.
Bob played a major role in project managing the software and hardware integration. I therefore think it is important that I submit feedback on his performance during this period.
He was a pleasure to work with and provided a very efficient and effective service. This encompassed a number of key areas:
- The contract tender review and negotiations with the supplier Strategic Thought.
- Support to the team during presentations to senior management.
- Offering advice and guidance at Project Management meetings
- Co-ordination of the system Architecture for the replacement software.
- Lead role in the commissioning and reporting de-snagging activities.
- The setting up of the software training environment for 400 staff.
It’s been a difficult period for everyone involved, having to manage their time on the project along with a normal “day job”.
Bob considerably lightened the Corporate teams workload load and made a major contribution to the Project finishing on time. This included keeping down the cost of the system by early identification and effective use of existing IT equipment.
So, it just remains for me to say thanks to Bob for all his efforts in making the transition to the new Corporate Risk Management Software a successful one.